Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Two Weeks in a Row

...is how many times the folks have made it to Chorale practice. That speaks to how well both are doing right now.

I played a couple of games during lunch yesterday. Did I say a couple? Wow, how long is my lunchtime? No, these are actually about 20 minutes per game, which is rare. Games like Bang!, Dominion, Last Night on Earth, all take over an hour to play a single game. Yesterday's choices, Tsuro and Biblios, are nice because you can knock a game out quickly. Biblios is mine, and Tsuro belongs to another member of the Games Gang.

Oops. I was away from the blog for a while reading about a new version of Tsuro. That's the danger of a site like boardgamegeek. And the danger with my posts is the hilarity and humorosity of the daily Clarity of Vision. In case you forgot in the four years since I started these comics, I named it that because I was supporting a tool called Clarity at the time. So, I thought of the name by starting with that word. OK, now on to today's funny bone buster.















Last night being Chorale, I did not think to review any photos for today's post. So, except for the CoV, it is a text-only day.

The summer is winding down now as the teachers in the family begin reporting to work today. I think the students actually start on Monday. That also means the afternoon car lines start up, which is no fun in 110F+ temps. At home, we now begin the challenge for hot water during our morning showers. For me, though, I am not using much during these nice warm days of the summer.

I hear noises around me, and I certainly have plenty to do, so I'd best begin doing it. How about you? Lots to keep you busy today? OK, we can visit again tomorrow.

No comments: