Friday, June 28, 2013

Even the Home Health Agrees...You Don't Need Us

Home Health came by to check on Dad and see what types of help he needs at home. For sure, they have agreed that no physical therapy or occupational therapy is needed. I think they will still do a bit of speech therapy, but even then, I imagine it won't be much. Amazing, isn't it? God has truly answered our prayers on this.

Now, if only my projects could improve meeting their tasks on time as quickly as Dad has improved.













[Friday forgetfulness] I forgot to mention how stinking hot it is supposed to be today. 118 or so. And again tomorrow. At least we will not break the 122F record from 1990.

How much is 200 calories of your favorite food? This video shows you quite clearly.

I told Teacher Daughter that, if she kept feeding her cat that much food, he'd get way too big.


















We've talked before about fast food secret menus. Here are a few more for your dining pleasure.

Hey, I hope to have some new photos next week, but I don't know how regularly I will be posting. Don't worry if you check the blog and see the prior post. As Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" No, wrong quote. I meant to say "I'll be back".

No comments: