Tuesday, June 25, 2013

London, Lennon and Lipstick on my Costume

Dad continues to gain physical strength. He still misses a few words when he speaks, so I am anxious for him to begin his in-home therapy. I think that might begin today.













There was an improv TV program a few years ago where they use a set that was flat on the ground, but looked like it was standing up, so people could do gravity-defying actions. Now, a man has built a full-size set in London. OK, family, I guess we need to go back.

This group is coming to Chandler next year. I enjoyed the video, but I am not sure I want to experience two hours of it. However, they are extremely inventive.

I used to exercise more, and I do enjoy kissing MBH. So now, do you wonder who she is kissing in this shot? I'm not going to brag, though.























Got an iPhone? No, I don't, but how about you? Well, maybe an Android device? No? Yeah, me neither. Still, we should keep this in mind. Then, we could still use our DSLR for better shots, but distribute it immediately using our smartphone.

Yes, Obama does sing sometimes in speeches, but not the same way this dude uses clips to have him sing Call Me Maybe.

OK, so Obama wasn't really singing. John Lennon is, though. Imagine if he tried out for The Voice.

Enough for today. We've both got things to do. I'll be back, though.

No comments: