Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Out of ICU! (Plus Update -- Happy Anniversary!)

*updated at 9:30 6/18* I forgot to wish my son and daughter-in-love a Happy Anniversary! MBH reminded me and I forgot to mention it with the other things going on. Anyway, yup, 8 years today. That's the average for a first marriage. So, if they can make it to 2014, they will be above average. Well, they are above average already, but that is probably my bias speaking.

They moved Dad out of the ICU on Monday and removed the drainage tubes from his head, so that should give you a hint as to how well he is healing. He still has a bit of a headache, though, so his release date is unknown. Hopefully, later this week.

Have you read about the spying charges being hurled between China and the USA? What about claims that the government is gathering billions of pieces of information about our calls and emails everyday? Well, those seem awfully similar.













You know, I do a lot of stuff using Excel. It is my choice of the Microsoft Office tools. It wasn't that long ago that I had fun releasing my inner arteest. So imagine my surprise when I saw them come together here. Check it out. You've got to be really creative to want to do a painting in Excel, much less take the time to look through all the shapes and decide how/what to do.

I am not sure what Preacher Bro is saying by picturing his family with a turtle sign. Maybe they are slow? Maybe he wants them to come out of their shell? Maybe they stood there until a turtle came along? Maybe they put up the sign? I think this was around 2005.






















If I have posted this link before, please excuse me. It is a note to NZ Niece about things to do in NZ. How many of these have you already done?

Do you watch Game of Thrones? Could you believe the end of this past season? Crazy. What about Game of Desks? It is Fallon, so you know it is crazy.

OK, we've shared quite a bit today, so I will let you go. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

denise tucker said...

hmmmm....is there also a sign for the "hare" you know the faster type of animal? maybe its a road full of signs for a zoo up ahead?----glad to hear the news of your dad getting out of ICU, its a blessing to get to advance to a room to be having visitors in (plus to feel the mental/physical risk has been lowered by the doctors) P.T.L HE still does miracles as we all "take in" what has been the process right before our very eyes.----------[ciao]