Friday, June 07, 2013

It is NOT Crown of Thorns

No, it is called Game of Thrones. I am behind on episodes, and I accidentally saw one of the plot points of an upcoming episode. Don't you hate that? Do you ever accidentally call a show by the wrong name?

I do not have a color printer. Do you? If I did, I would know which label went with which pie segment.



What am I watching as I write my Friday blog post? Motive. Have you watched any of the episodes on ABC? It is a cop drama except that you know the killer and victim within the first two minutes. The rest of the show is the cops (and us) trying to determine the motive. We like it.

Here is a shot of the Museum of Man at Balboa Park in San Diego through an arch at Alcazar Garden.



Have y'all ever heard of Paul McCartney? He used to be with a group called Wings. Anyway, he will be singing a bunch of songs on an upcoming episode of The Colbert Report. It sounds like an interesting show.

I am thinking it seems way too hot for early June. 110F today. How about where you are? We certainly pay for our mild winters during these long summers.

[Friday funny] I saw this photo online this morning. Someone did an amazing job blending the two men.














[Friday flight followup] Dad was thinking he may not make it to this year's family reunion due to his inner ear/dizziness problems. That would be a shame, but we certainly don't want his symptoms to get worse. Lewis, say hi to everyone for me.

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Wow, that is an interesting picture of W. Obama (pronounced WhoaBama?)I have been checking in on the blog. I have just been unsociable lately, I guess. Sorry to hear your parents may not make the reunion trip. We will certainly understand, if that is the case. It's best to take care of your health. Same place, approximate same time next year. Maybe you can come with them then. I will remember to tell everyone you said hi.