Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On

That's right. It seems two earthquakes hit the Dallas area Saturday night. Hey, family, did y'all feel anything? At a magnitude of 3.4, officials said it could be felt from Garland over to HEB. Wow.

Speaking of songs, did you hear about a teen idol having a problem on stage in PHX?

We hit the gym last night. With only 20 days left until my annual physical, I don't think anything I do will affect the numbers this year, but I am trying to stay fit for my future. Hey, I wonder if anyone has created an book or fitness program called "Fit For the Future?" I would do it if I had any idea about how to improve fitness or eat correctly or effective exercise. I could sell them the name, though. Never mind. I just Googled it and it is all over the place, from CA to UK to AU.

My Mondays are always quite hectic, and yesterday, it was even more so as I continue to cover for Pat. I did not even finish all the things I needed to before my day was over. So, this morning, I have to generate the minute for two meetings, follow up on a project that should have completed over the weekend, and prepare for a working session in the morning. I think you know what that means. Yeah, I don't really either, but I am sure it means I will be busy again today.

I will be away from the office and from my normal blogging and CoV-ing next week. It should mean I can share some photos from on the road, but I am making no promises. I also don't know if the place we are staying will even have internet access. I am here for the rest of this week, though, so no need to go all postal on me...yet.

No comments: