Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Forgot My Photos

I was going to drop some vacation photos on you this morning, but I forgot to load them last night. See, I write this on my work computer and photos live on my home machine. So, I need to upload them the night before if I plan to share them. I didn't, so I can't.

A pleasant alternative is to be on vacation using only my home computer and then I can upload them whenever I want. Ah, vacation. What a sweet sound.

Washer 1. Family 0. No washer yet. We did get haircuts, though. So, it no longer looks as if I am wearing a toupee. You may have noticed that in photos from last week. Yeah, we did not have time before our trip to get them.

Lindsay posted and it is very sweet. Be sure to pop by and check it out.

Well, I made it through my first day back. Sure, I was busy, but am already caught up. I did get a couple of assignments yesterday, so I will work on those today.

We are having our first all-Christmas-music practice at Chorale tonight. That usually means the group size will increase as the seasonal singers return. We should have fun.

Preacher Bro showed me an internet joke about a missing cat and crazy missing posters a man creates for the distraught woman. Have you seen this? I laughed quite a bit.

OK, we've had our fun and we've shared a laugh. Now, grab a coffee and sit down to work.

1 comment:

Keith said...

What's happening? Did you go on another vacation without us?