Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Better Late Than Never (I Think)

I suppose today's title may be a personal choice. You might have already thought, "Whew. No post today. That frees up three minutes and twelve seconds." However, I got busy with laundry and forgot to post until now.

It seems I will again be directing the first hour of East Valley Chorale tonight. Our director is trapped on the East Coast due to the weather. So, my first task when I finish this will be to choose the six (or so) songs I will work through. One will likely be I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day (Peace on Earth), which has some tricky rhythms. You can hear the original arrangement by Casting Crowns here. The song starts around 2:20.

My next task is to apply for the Blue Cross Blue Shield manager job. I will also most likely apply for at last one American Express PM job. I spoke to my contact and he said to let him know which ones I choose and he will contact the hiring manager with a recommendation for me. And a friend at Apollo sent me a link for a PM job at another company. I am still trusting God that He will guide me to a fulfilling job.

I will let you decide if Jack is having fun with Daddy on the bouncing floor last Saturday. At least he was not crying.

Then, this afternoon, I need to start studying for teaching Nehemiah 10 this coming Sunday. Today will probably be reading through the Scripture(s) and seeing which questions the workbook asks.

OK, it sounds as if the washer is finished, so I need to go move the clothes to the dryer and put on the final load for the day. Oh, a househusband's work is never done.

No comments: