Thursday, October 04, 2012

People Who Live in Glass Houses

shouldn't throw stones. That's true. So, even as I make fun of the Noo Joisey accent in today's CoV, I still say things like "... fixing to do that" or "Hey, y'all, ...." Oh well, I was tired of this glass house anyway.

Here is today's CoV, titled "Did You Say Missing Poison?"

We went and exercised last night, including cardio warm-up and then weights. I went to get K and she was in a 30-min circuit class. So, I stayed and did it, too. I don't feel any soreness yet, but I would not be surprised to wake up with some tomorrow. It seems to take a couple of days for me.

Three two-hour meetings today. I don't think I will attend them all, even though they are phone conferences and I could actually still do some work during them.

What else? I had some ideas of what I was going to tell you earlier, but my mind suddenly went blank. No, you may not say "And that is different how?"

Only two days left in my coverage of Pat's projects. She returns Monday and I leave on Saturday.

So, the vendor that brings donuts brought some in again today. Let's see. Nothing on Monday, but cookies on Tuesday, and donuts yesterday and today. This guy is terrible for our healthy eating habits. Maybe I should say trying to eat healthy habits. I am not so great on that. I will resist a donut today, though, since I imagine I will not worry much about eating healthy during vacation.

OK, let's move away from the Dunkin boxes and get our hearts pumping with exciting work! OK, maybe work is not always exciting, but we've got to do it, so I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: