Wednesday, October 03, 2012

He Took The Bait

It's time for the debate. You know what I am talking about. I think Romney either cements himself as a firm candidate tonight or effectively cedes the race to the incumbent. Wow, I sounded like a political commentator for a moment. Now, I do believe that, but no, I am not going to watch the whole thing. Plus, it's haircut night. And you already know that means my hair currently looks like a toupee. And it is usually Walker Survivor Gathering night, but the debate moves everything until later, so the Gathering is off.

What does that have to do with today's title? I was going to have it say "He Took Debate," but that would sound like one of the candidates attended a course with that name instead of a clever pun. So, know that, in my mind, I was substituting debate with the bait.

Let me help you prepare for the debate with a little political humor.

Man, it's a five meeting day (although they only last a total of 4-1/2 hours). Still, they are spaced just enough to keep me from completely finishing any one task in between. The good thing, though, is that I have a job. That's a blessing in these tight economic times. Wait, did I just get political again? Only four weeks until election and I am ready to get it behind me.

Lindsay, were you just teasing me when you said you would be posting photos soon?

I am liking these cooler nights. Are y'all getting them (and I would assume yes unless you are living south of the equator)? However, days are still above 100°F, so I am ready for that to end, too.

Are you watching Once Upon a Time? This second season looks interesting. Last Resort? It is being filmed on the old Lost set (according to my son). It looks good, too.

Wait. What did I just hear? Oh, it is the sounds of the workday starting up. That means that I should do my data extracts for one of my meetings. We'll talk again after the debates.

No comments: