Thursday, September 15, 2011

What Happened to TV Scheduling?

There are TV show premieres happening from now through November. What happened to the old "start in September and end in May" seasons? Bones doesn't come back until November something. It's crazy.

Survivor started last night, though. So, we had our annual Survivor party that we hold every week during Survivor over at the folks' house. I did not have a problem with who was voted off the island. I would have picked her, too.

My knee continues to heal. It felt good this morning, so I decided to hurry up the stairs at a normal pace. Wrong idea. I see now that I am still healing and need to give the anti-inflammatory medicine a chance to finish its work. Ouch.

We are in a Yahoo group at work in our department to choose NFL winners each week. So far, after the first week, I am tied for third. That won't last long, though. This is about as far into Fantasy Football as I plan to venture.

Hey, I only show four meetings on my schedule today. It was six when I left last night. Cool. Two cancellations. I can live with that.

Speaking of cool nights, we are rapidly nearing the end of swim season. Cool nights really let the water temp drop. We can get in right now if we keep moving so we don't get too cold.

Two study group members have taken and passed their CAPM test. Another is scheduled for this morning. I need to take that final step and schedule my test. Maybe I can do that during those time slots that opened when people cancelled the meetings. I just need to get our admin on the phone (since she has the credit card that will pay for the test) while I enter the info into the payment screen.

OK, let's start getting everything ready for the meetings. Never mind. I'll do it. You can sit and watch or leave and come back tomorrow. See you soon.

1 comment:

Keith said...

You gotta love fantasy football!
(I have no idea what that means....)
I called and you didn't answer! Call me, bro!