Thursday, September 22, 2011

Autotuned PHX News

By the same people who brought you Antoine Dodson, now our local FOX affiliate is part of an autotune by the Gregory Brothers. We had actually seen this originally on the news and thought the guy was hilarious. So did these brothers. I guess reality hit them hard, bro (you'll understand that reference after watching the video). So, here is George Lindell.

Wait. You are feeling like we need a prayer after those two videos? OK, here is Nascar Prayer.

While we were watching YouTube, it seems Ninja PM made another appearance in today's Clarity of Vision.

Episode 2 of Fall 2011 Survivor is history. Yes, we did have the family Pizza/Wings night and enjoyed some of the characters such as Cochrane and Hantz. We did not have a problem with ??????? being voted off. I dare not say the name in case some of you recorded it and have not watched it yet. Then, we went home and watched the season premiere of Glee. Definitely some changes in story lines. Plus, one of the people from the summer Glee Project is already on the show. Cool. And we thought New Girl ended up being cute. At first, we weren't feeling it, but Zoey and the boys (more the boys) won us over.

I tried to sign up for my CAPM test yesterday, but the login failed and now, I don't know what is going on. I wrote to the company, but they said "Email is not a valid way to schedule." Yeah, I know. I was saying my account got locked up. I'll followup later today after they open.

Did I mention that the reason my boss is away is because his father died? So, keep him (a non-Christian) and his family in your prayers.

Only one meeting today. That's not bad.

OK, let's ease on down the road and get this party started. No, I guess we'd better finish the workday first. Thanks for reading.

No comments: