Tuesday, September 06, 2011

No Labor Last Weekend

Nope, we had the day off yesterday, and I did not even check my work email once. Yeah, it was nice. Plus, with the temperatures backing off a bit, it helps everything seem better. The experts think we may not hit 110+ anymore. Whoo hoo.

I didn't worry about anything. Well, Dad's back is out of sorts, but he'll be hitting the chiropractor this week. No, I actually mean hitting him. Why didn't he fix this before it happened? OK, maybe he won't hit him; just ask him to adjust his back.

Speaking of parents and retirement....

This weekend is a special time. We'll have the GRANDS all weekend. We are still discussing what activities we'll be doing. Certainly, swimming is on the list. Probably McDonald's playground. Maybe a museum or movie.

Hey, one of our team is getting rid of his games (no, I don't know why?). When I heard this, I told him I would take them. I am certain there will be at least one I don't already have. I'll let you know when it happens.

I thought for sure the 8:30am call for today was canceled, but, noooo. There it is on the calendar. That means I have to build the agenda and send it out. So, go get caught up after a three-day weekend and let's get together tomorrow and talk about how long this week already is, even with Monday being a Tuesday.

No comments: