Monday, September 26, 2011

My 1007th Post

I'm fairly certain that at least 300 were read by somebody at some time, not including me, of course. And they are not going away, so don't even try to hold your breath until they do. However, they will not appear for the next two days. I will be out of the office for my annual physical.

Having a Mac doesn't mean I never have computer issues. However, it does mean I don't have BSOD. That must not be true for this guy.

I did some studying on Saturday for my CAPM test next Tuesday. I will also take the study guide with me during my physical exam tomorrow. I am sure much of my time will be spent waiting.

After an exciting ASU game Saturday, I was hopeful for a good Cardinals game yesterday. OK, that did not work out. Now, I am hopeful for a good Cowboys game tonight.

Not very exciting for #1007, is it? I never know what I am going to say until I start, but I do seem to be running out of things quickly. Well, it is a Monday, and those are always tougher. And I did get an email from my boss' boss asking for some data. Since I am out the next two days, I must understand her need and generate the report between the 3.5 hours of meetings I have today. So, I know I am already shifting into work mode. Whoop. There I went. I'll see you again Thursday.

No comments: