Friday, September 16, 2011

A Pretty Cool Week

Hmm, did I mean that because the weather was less hot or because good things happened during the week? You can decide.

Alison had to spend the night up here in PHX last night. Somehow, the utility company did not get their payment posted and turned off the water to their house. Yeah, you can't really stay in a house with no water. You could not even flush a toilet or brush your teeth. Morris and Chino were happy to see her. She had already planned to be here for the weekend, so that gives the homeowner more time to get this fixed.

I am less happy to see people spying around our building at work prior to moving here. More people taking away covered parking. More noise during the day. More people in the two bathrooms in the building. I wonder, who decides these things...

You may wonder why I only have five books on my Books Worth Reading board in pinterest.com? I only have logged those books that I finished since I created my account. The list does not reflect what I have read during the year and certainly not an exhaustive list of books I have ever read. I am sure that list must be over 50 books long. Ha ha. And the Clarity of Vision board is only updated when I think about it. Since today's cartoon is #578, you can tell not all cartoons are published in pinterest.com. They are not even all on my Clarity of Vision blog.

The GRANDS are not spending the weekend with us. What is up with that? I am not even sure I have spoken to them since they left on Monday.

OK, let's finish our workweek with a sprint to the exit when the closing bell sounds. I get a head start since I am older than you. So, Get Ready, SetGo. Ha ha. I beat you.

No comments: