Friday, September 23, 2011

No Brunch Tomorrow

Well, at least no brunch for the both of us. Kathie will be at a Women of Faith program all day. So, I plan to study for my CAPM certification test, which is now scheduled for Oct 4. So, I'll probably eat breakfast at home and save a little moolah.

There may not be blog entries next Tuesday or Wednesday. I have my physical up at the Mayo Clinic those days. And even if I decide to write a blog, I won't be at work, so I cannot create Clarity of Vision cartoons. Hmm, unless I create them ahead of time. No, you're right. Probably not. I did create one today, though.

Did y'all get a flu shot yet? We got them last night at Target. Yeah, they were laying on the shelf, listed at a discount because they were left over from last year. Maybe that's not true, but Target offers them at their pharmacy, and since we were there, we went ahead. You'd better get one if you don't want the flu.

I'm back. I had to send a file to my boss' boss. I know it is a bit early in SF where she is, but I wanted to demonstrate my responsiveness.

OK, so physical on Tues and Wed. CAPM the following Tues. I think that's all the stuff I have planned. How about y'all. Anything exciting going on?

No comments: