Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back After Medical Tests

It looks as if I will be around for a while. Well, assuming I make some changes to diet and exercise habits, as I mentioned yesterday. I suppose I can do that.

I just talked to a coworker about the Mediterranean Diet that the Mayo Clinic recommends for me. It is not that much different from what I do. I guess I need to research it further so I can see what to change. Maybe the key difference for me is just more discipline in my exercising?

Did you notice there was no cartoon attached to yesterday's post? No? Nobody noticed? Well, you get one today, anyway.

OK, so my next big thing is the CAPM test on Tuesday morning. Hopefully, I can use a little of my time at the office to do some reviews. I did spend about four hours reviewing some chapters on Monday in between tests. I'm feeling kinda ready.

Today, though, I've got to get caught up after two days out of the office. How about you? How long can you be out before the work starts piling up?

Hey, thanks for stopping by. We'll chat again soon after I get this pile of requests completed.

No comments: