Thursday, September 08, 2011

T Minus 36 and Counting

Yup. The GRANDS will be here in less than 36 hours for the weekend. No, I don't know that we have anything planned yet, but I know Kathie is thinking about it. I believe a museum is on tap. Maybe a movie. Certainly swimming. Maybe FroYo. Oh, it'll be fun.

On the drive in today, I had no fresh ideas for a comic strip. Then, I was talking to a coworker and sneezed and that led to the idea you see in the CoV.

Did I mention that we've had another little reorg here at work? Our department now reports to a different executive staff member. The whole team moved over, so no other changes are expected... well, for now.

Listen, after talking to my coworker this morning, I am behind on my normal pre-call tasks. I still need to generate an agenda and send it out, which means I need to extract the data from our tool. All of this simply means I gotta go. Sorry for the abruptness, but I just glanced at the clock and realized it was going to be tight. L8r.

No comments: