Friday, September 09, 2011

T Minus Twelve

Yep, we'll drop off Ali and pick up the girls in about 12 hours. I know we'll have a good time. Hopefully, the GRANDS will, too. Oh yeah, I need to remember to put the car seats in the Jeep.

Did you watch the President's jobs speech last night? Yeah, me neither. I figure I'll hear enough about it in the coming days.

Did you read yesterday's blog entry? Yeah, me neither. However, I am sure you will hear nothing about it in the coming days.

Did you read today's Clarity of Vision? Probably not, since you have not seen it yet. Here it is.

I have some reporting to finish. I did send my boss the up-to-date version before I left last night, but I have six new emails from team members, so I know there are some changes I need to capture.

Have a really good weekend. I'll be back at work on Monday (if for no other reason than to rest after a weekend with a 6 and 4 year old). God knew what He was doing when he made us have children when we were young, didn't He? However, grandparenthood is THE way to go.

No comments: