Monday, July 25, 2011

Yes, I AM Sore There

Whew. I think every muscle in my body is sore after moving all of Alison's stuff, including a fridge and washer and dryer, on Saturday. In fact, I think I have more sore muscles than I actually have muscles. And you know how exercise is..you don't really feel the discomfort until 2 or 3 days later. Well, I am feeling it today. The move itself was about 5-1/2 hours, and then another 2-3 arranging stuff, setting up the bed, hanging curtains, etc. We didn't even break for lunch until 3:30pm.

I wish Congress would not break for lunch until they approved a budget for 2012. Hey, I have an idea how to make that happen. Lock them in a room.

I did not actually prepare for today's Study Group session. That is not good. The leader expects each of us to be ready to review and answer questions about our topic. Mine was Quality Management. At least I remembered that. I don't know if I will have time before 12pm. Oh well.

A coworker just left, so I am now 15 min late in finishing the blog. Were any of you waiting to see it? This does mean that I am going to end it without more content. I'll have to say whatever I was going to say tomorrow, so I'll see you then. BTW, I posted a photo on Saturday, so check it out.

No comments: