Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fall

Yes, it is almost time to return to school for teachers in the family. Here in the desert, for some reason, they go back in late July. Doesn't that seem wrong? Are kids nowadays learning more than we did since they attend some 20-30 days more than a few years ago?

However, that is not what the title of today's post is about. Kathie fell yesterday while helping Alison prepare her classroom. She was up on a cabinet helping put stuff on shelves and she fell off. Luckily, she did not fall on her pinkie that is still healing from surgery last week. She fell on her side, striking her head and breaking her glasses (I resisted the urge to say she fell on her glass....es). She is OK and will end up with just a few bruises. I think she may need to get her balance or inner ear or something checked to make sure there is no deeper cause. I think she will try and get and appointment before school starts.

Speaking of try and get it...

Anything else? I have already run out of ideas for this post. No need to waste everyone's time, so run along. There's nothing to see here. Including vacation photos. Sorry. As I said before, I don't think about them until I am at work and cannot access them. Maybe I'll get some put up here before next summer's vacation. Maybe.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I am way ahead of you on the photos! Of course I don't edit or anything!