Friday, July 15, 2011

A One Dog Household

The crew returned from Disneyland last night and Molly, our granddog, went home with her family. So, Morris is happy again because he does not have to protect his tennis ball or the cat from that "other dog." The house is a lot quieter, too.

More importantly, though, they brought me some Goofy's Malted Milk Balls. They are 1000% better than Whoppers. Yes, I said 1000%. Thanks, Lyndsay and Alison.

Kathie went to her first physical therapy session this morning after her surgery on Tuesday. They have removed the big bandage wrapping and reduced her to a single gauze wrap on her pinkie. And they had her bend her finger as far as she can. It is already 50% more mobile than before the surgery. That is great news. On our way out, I did point out every curb and uneven surface we passed. I don't want her re-injuring the finger right after this second surgery. She was not amused.

Hopefully, she will be amused with today's Clarity of Vision. This one is based on a table we saw recently at Chandler Fashion Center where many teens were all texting at the same time.

Nothing new on the IT reorg at work. I'll keep you posted.

Yeah, I know there are still no pictures on the blog. Yes, you can see them on Facebook, but if you are like me, you rarely check there.

And with that, I am out of time and ideas. So, let's end the week with a quote a friend sent me: I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the other passengers in his car. It's a joke, people. Lighten up. See you next week.

1 comment:

Craig Weeks said...

Kathie lives with you ... day after day after day. I would think that she would be constantly amused.