Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pub Lickin'

That is a strange post title, right? It is part of a question that came up as I was writing today's Clarity of Vision. Do you have to be pub-lickin' before you can be re-pub-lickin'? I tell you, I crack myself up. Go ahead and read the cartoon while I quit laughing.

The Chorale sang at a nearby nursing home last night. We sang in the front lobby, and the basses were all upstairs. The rest of the choir was downstairs. We couldn't hear them as well, but Dad said they could hear the higher voices better than normal. And since there were fewer upstairs, they spread out and it was cooler for them. It was really warm downstairs.

Kathie went back to school yesterday. The kids start next Tuesday. Can you believe how early they start here in AZ? I think Alison starts next week. I am not sure about Leigh. Carey, of course, works year-round.

It has been at least 3 weeks since I dropped by a Goodwill checking on used games. Can you believe that? And it has been a couple of weeks since I even played one. No wonder I'm going through withdrawal.

Well, I know we have to work to pay the bills, but it is no game. So, I guess I'll do enough to pay the electricity bill before lunch. You can go pay a few of your own. Hasta la vista, baby.

No comments: