Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Vacation Memory, But No Photos

I did think about uploading some photos from the vacation last night, but got distracted because they are stored on a different computer than the one I was using at the time. Then, later, I just forgot. I did remember this, though. It stems from a conversation between my son and my brother.
I also remember that I need to take Kathie to the hospital in a little while for another operation on her left pinkie. They are going to do something about the tendons. Please pray for her as she is nervous both about the operation and the rehabilitation afterward. Plus, she only has two weeks before school starts again.

Sure, I am a little nervous after the reorg announcement yesterday at work. Our current VP and CIO has moved into another position and we have moved under another leader. I don't know what the new leader thinks of IT and project management, but I can only hope he feels we add value. So, another thing you can pray about.

And Kyle called from L.A. last night and said they are having car troubles. He will get the problem checked out this morning and Lyndsay, Ali and the girls are stuck in their hotel 15 miles from Disneyland until they can get it fixed. Another prayer request, right?

Suddenly, I am not feeling like writing my usual patter, so I will call it quits early. Thanks for stopping by, though. Things should be more normal by the morning. Oh hey. Did you notice I updated my blog design? I was ready for a change and I know that you were, too. As Eeyore would say, "Thanks for noticing."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm this one is "full" of prayer request. I will pray that kathy's doctor visit/surgery will be helpful for her (to need another one) yes, i did notice the changing of the "design" in the background....well better scoot as i have a list of things to do; yesterday i went to order a memorial plague for pat (ordered a double monument-since i have a double grave) have only made one trip to the grave on fathers day. will make more visits when i am ready. signing off now....(patch