Thursday, July 14, 2011

Here's Looking at You, JC

No, that is not exactly what Humphrey Bogart said in Casablanca. It is what any of us might say if we got new glasses like those in today's comic.

Kathie is doing very well following her surgery. Thanks for your prayers.

The new IT boss held a conference call yesterday. I feel a bit better, although I may still be a bit anxious until the dust settles. One thing I did notice on the call...this guy sounds young. Capable? I am sure he is. Young? I know he is.

I tried to get today's 8:30am call canceled because of all the uncertainty. My boss wants us to keep our regular activities in place to keep a sense of normalcy within the team and to continue to address the issues raised on the calls. Oh well.

I don't think of anything else for now. I do have one final CoV idea on my list, so I guess you will see that tomorrow. Hopefully, Lord willing and the creek don't rise, you'll see me, too. Until then....

No comments: