Monday, July 11, 2011

Nine-Five-Oh

Is it possible I have written 950 posts now? Yes. It is not only possible, but a verifiable fact. How many of them have you read? I've read over 700 of them. Now only 532 of them have a Clarity of Vision cartoon attached. I don't know how many of them have photos included. I'm sure it is at least 29.

Our pool is like bath water. By that, I mean it is very warm, although I suppose it could also mean there is dirt in the bottom and a little ring around the top. Anyway, it is taking quite a bit of maintenance right now. It is nice, though, when the GRANDS come over and swim with us.

It is a rainy day here, so I parked as close to the front door as I could get. I have 3-1/2 hours of meetings today, with two of them in another building. So, I want to minimize my time in the weather since I did not bring an umbrella. Those are hard to keep track of here in the desert since we only need them five days a year.

Speaking of hard to keep track of, here is the 532nd CoV mentioned above.

At one point over the weekend, I did think I wanted to queue up some vacation photos for inclusion here, but I forgot until right now when I was wishing I had a photo to include.

OK, I am ending today's entry. I do appreciate your patronage and hope you will check in another day. Y'all come back, y'hear?

No comments: