Monday, July 18, 2011

Earlier Than Normal?

Somehow, the alarm seemed earlier than normal this morning. I didn't really do overly physical stuff over the weekend, and bedtime was normal. I don't know why it seemed different.

Kathie's pinkie is healing well. She has to do stretching exercises on it four times a day. She returns to the Doc on Friday for a checkup. Her predicament only loosely inspired this.

I played Option with the folks yesterday. Dad was beating Mom and I until the final hand when yours truly came from behind to win. Whoo hoo. We had a good time and they had not played the game before. I had expected other family members to stick around for games, but everyone had their own tasks to do, leaving us behind to play. We also looked through photo albums from previous years and reminisced.

Do you ever write a word and it doesn't look right? I just did with reminisced and it still looks wrong, but I was correct. When I researched it, I came across a link to Reminisce Magazine (which Mom gets). I found this link about the movie Oklahoma being filmed in AZ.

OK, enough playing. I need to do some data capturing, and then, maybe a little studying before our CAPM study group at noon. I have not gotten back into the study habit since vacation. I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments: