Friday, June 24, 2011

Tired of Hearing It

Have you noticed how much more profanity is allowed on TV nowadays? Maybe you have, but have you noticed how our daily language is also devolving, whether it is profanity or even using the Lord's name as a curse? Yeah, I decided to use that as today's comic springboard. Will people at work take offense? I don't know. I don't care. This is my comic. They asked to be on the distribution list and they can ask to be removed it anything offends them. Here, see what I wrote today.

D'oh. I forgot to leave my frequent eater's card at home for Kathie to use when the girls go out for brunch this morning. This place (The Good Egg) only allows one punch per card per person, so if I don't take the cards to her, she has to start new ones and that could delay our free eats in the future. 'Tis a puzzlement. I'll need to decide in the next hour.

I am already out of comments for today's post? That has got to be a first. And I am feeling...somehow...off. I don't know. My pulse feels normal (it is 70bpm). It's kind of an anxious, tight in the chest feeling. Weird, huh? I guess I need to know out a few of my deliverables for today in case I don't stay here all day. You don't need to stay and check on me. I'm a big boy. I'll be fine. Thanks for offering, though.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

haha, that one was funny! See you in a day!