Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Leading the Way

I'll admit I may not be leading the way, but I will be leading the East Valley Chorale tonight at rehearsal. The director is away at his annual directing seminar at California Baptist University. He attends every year, and asks a couple of us to direct while he is out. So, as always, he has asked me to lead the songs where we need some technical work, and the other guy leads those where we need to work on pronunciation and phraseology (a word that makes me think of The Music Man).

Speaking of phrases, here's a familiar one.No robberies took place to set up this joke.

Interestingly enough, I am struggling with what to tell y'all today. So, rather than have you sit around while I decide what to say, let's just end early and we can all move on with our lives. Hopefully, tomorrow, I will have reengaged my brain and creativity and can regale us all with ephemera and epiphanies. I cannot think of anymore related words that start with 'e', so I'm finished for real now.

2 comments:

Zachary said...

Your title today made me think of this Apple video that was featured on one of the sites I frequent recently, check it out.

Leading the Way

Anonymous said...

well i noticed the visitor count of: 5585? so how many of those are really visitors? i visit occasionally but sometimes visit again later to post my anonymous remarks....so i can count for double somedays or what? letter "E" hmmm...maybe: examples of enlightning the eyes for eternity? did you catch that? just a few "e" words but my brain is only running in 1/2 mass right now, maybe in a few more months it will be more "entertaining"? well better run as the plants are thirsty outside...(patch