Thursday, June 23, 2011

Will You Miss Me? Will You Even Notice?

I will not be posting with regularity next week. And even when I do, there will be no Clarity of Vision cartoon. I use Microsoft Visio to create the strip and I do not have that on my personal machine. I would tell you to check out Dilbert instead, but I fear you would then never come back. I have an idea. Maybe go back to early 2006 and reread some older comic strips that you have forgotten about. Some of them are funny.

Speaking of CoV, here is a new one. It might be funny.

Speaking of funny, I sent Dad a note yesterday asking him to check out some geocache sites. I also suggested we should play Bananagrams soon. He did not see my email until later because he had been checking out some geocache locations yesterday morning, but took a break after Mom came in with Bananagrams and they played a few games. Weird, huh? They say that you become your parents, but I did not think it would be quite so literally.

Today, I need to drop a note to the director of the Chorale. Yes, I did direct it Tuesday night, but there are a few spots we did not have time to fully clean up. So, I will point those out and leave it to him. He was at California Baptist University at a conducting clinic that he attends every summer. Since I was directing the group and had a captive audience, did I try to be funny? You know me too well. Of course I did, a little. I poked some fun at the director and told the joke I sued in CoV a few days ago about a stolen drawing board.

It got a little warm in the office yesterday. I am sure that A/C units here in the Valley do struggle during these 110F+ days, but it is a little hard to focus on work when the temp inside is too high. I hope it is regulated a bit better today.

OK, I am getting hot under the collar thinking about it, so let me be productive before I overheat. You should be productive, too. Until tomorrow.

No comments: