Monday, June 13, 2011

I Thought It Was NEXT Sunday

You are correct, of course. Father's Day is next Sunday. However, since KLIK will be at a wedding in Denver next weekend, we held my Father's Day celebration yesterday. It included all the special things that I love. Granddaughters. Swimming. Pizza. Lyndsay's cupcakes. Games. Gifts. Yeah, baby. We had a great time. Thanks to the fam for yesterday. Which games, you ask? Ahem. I said "you ask...." Thank you. They gave me Jenga and we played that for a while. We also played Clue Suspect card game and Monopoly Deal card game.

Speaking of games, our primary activity in the Agile training class we took last week was to create a game about learning Agile. My team created SCRUMopoly. There was also SCRUM Pursuit, SCRUM-boo, and SCRUMmy. It was a fun exercise. Today, though, it is back to the grindstone.

Two and one-half hours of meetings today. This first is not until 12pm, though, so I've got some catch-up to do before then. I want to get everything finished so I can study for the Study Group meeting, plus, DUH, I want to be a winner.

Speaking of winners and losers, here is today's CoV. Congrats to the Mavericks and their die-hard fans (can you say Justin?).

OK, we've had our little fun, and I do mean little. Now, let's do a little work, but I don't mean little. Let's go, people. See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

games...what about a game called-"scrummble" or scrummbleship? dont have by brain too awake yet as its already out in the yard mowing which is where i am suppose to be body wise....i can hear the lawnmower calling me along with the weed wacker, along with the palm leaves which are waiting to be thrown away after choping them up last weekend. although the ladder attacked me (fell on top of me knocking me out! it actually won in the first round) anyways have to get going since i have a list of things to do....and am ready to fire that landscaper lady since she is getting slower in her old age. yes, i love it that the mavericks won!!!! get em texas...am not a fan of lebron but am a fan of wade? figure that one out? bye for now...(patch