Friday, June 10, 2011

Who's Agile Now?

Well, I am working on becoming a trained Agile ScrumMaster. That is the training course we are in yesterday and today. However, since it does not start until 9am, I come in for a bit each morning to catch up on some stuff, including CoV.

Did I mention that my Altima is back in the shop? It was having trouble shifting into reverse, so I feared it was the transmission. Luckily, it was something else (I cannot remember what right now). What I can remember is it is another $900 worth of doing something. I hope the little guy keeps running for at least a year to make these investments worthwhile.

Can you believe it is already Friday? That is great news. Do I have plans over the weekend? I think we are having a swim party/early Father's Day activity on Sunday with KLIK. That should be fun.

Anything else? Now see, that's the problem with stuff like this training course. I am already thinking about it and the activity that we started yesterday and will continue today. So, it's messing up my normal morning routine and making me think work-type thoughts. Don't you hate that? I guess I will give in to my evil side and leave you fun-loving partiers behind. Remember to choose a designated driver before you have too much fun.

No comments: