Thursday, December 23, 2010

Special...Today Only

That's right. I am in the office today only for this week. I took off Monday-Wednesday and traveled to Disneyland with the family. It could take us a while to dry off. You may have heard that California has been drenched and flooded and generally washed away. We maybe had 5-6 hours during the trip with no rain. And it was worse when there was a strong wind. Luckily, we bought ponchos to help. My hood started tearing off, so I wore a poncho on top of my other poncho. Most of us bought some kind of hat or beanie to wear. One plus: we easily got onto every ride since the park was a little less crowded.

Are you ready for Christmas? You'd better be, because it is coming sooner than you might think. I think I am. After this grueling work week, I am ready for a few days off.

Well, I babysat Molly while KLIK went to The Dis. By Monday, she and Morris were getting along fine. The cat never really warmed up to her, though. And wow, she is certainly a crazy puppy (and I mean that literally). Flitting from one thing to another. Biting this. Licking that. Running after nothing in particular.

Let's get the single CoV posted for this week.Hey, I never said it would be worth it. You're the one that read it.

My cold, or whatever it was, is mostly gone. There is still the occasional cough, but I feel better. How about you? If you are going to get sick, wait until you go back to work. Don't waste it on your days off.

I am hoping to get to leave a little early this afternoon, but we'll see what the bosses say. Are you working today? If so, and I get to leave early, you have my permission to leave. If you are not working...LUCKY! Anyway, what I was going to say was, since I am hoping to leave early, I'd best do some work. So, I will grab my eggnog and dive into whatever it is I do each day.

Have a great Christmas and I'll talk to you again before New Year's Day. And if you are expecting a gift from me...it's in the mail.

No comments: