Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Lights Tonight

We are going out to see Christmas lights with KLIK tonight. There are at least a couple of neighborhoods that have every house participating, and everyone parks and walks the streets. No, to see the lights. How dare you let your mind go there. Anyway, it should be lots of fun.

The Chorale has the first of three Christmas concerts on Sunday. No orchestra, but it should be fun. One of them is a capella, so we'll see how that goes. I think it is the first one we have sung during the 7-8 years I have been with the group.

KLIK are getting a dog! I am dumbfounded. I never thought they would want one of their own. I wonder if they will play less with Morris now?

Sure KLIK is an acronym of the first letters of their names. Speaking of acronyms, it seems there are new ones everyday here at work.
I am struggling with computer problems this morning. I use NEO Pro on top of Outlook for better sorting, searching, and filing. However, its catalog isn't playing nice this morning. Computers are wonderful productivity enhancers...until they aren't. Well, that is on hold while I finish today's blog post.

We snuck back over to Dad's last night and took the laptop back. OK, maybe it wasn't as clandestine as that sounds. We went over for dinner and he gave it back to us when we left. Still, the first way sound more interesting.

Only one meeting scheduled for today. Hopefully, I'll get my email add-on working again in time to prepare for it. So, I'm going into debug mode. Y'all can go into "go" mode and we'll get back together next week in "come" mode. Ha ha. Get it. Commode? I am easily my biggest fan. Hey, get out of here. I'm signing off now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

christmas lights on the street/in the house/on top of the house...well i need to hire some help & fire the so called help i have which is the halloween ghost is still hanging around looking for work...she needs to draw un-employnemt i think! my staff of 1 has decorations, lights & red & green stuff, only 1 thing missing is the tree! have to put it together and get out my flow-charts to see which one applies to the data collected for the past 5 years. in other words "hanging of the greens" isnt completed yet.