Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Is It Winter or What?

Wow. A high of only 72F today? I am seeing many long sleeves and jackets today. Well, sure. It is only 60F or so this morning. That does remind me, though, of when K&K lived in Canada and came down and swam one Thanksgiving. Us desert dwellers stayed inside with the heater on.

Many Sundays, several of us gather with the folks for lunch. With several teachers in the group, talk inevitably turns toward teaching stories. However, we don't always hear some of the juicier stuff. I am sure each of them knows way too much about their student's family lives.

Sorry. I know I said I would have a photo in today's post. Well, I just now thought about it and don't have it staged for sharing. That just means you will have to come back at least one more day.

Is there anybody out there? I do see Craig has some feelings about a couple of recent topics and Lindsay chimed in about some Fall Break photos, but nothing recently from the rest of you. BTW, Craig, we did not make it to The Social Network yet, but I always like Justin (T not B) on SNL.

Only a single meeting today and it is first thing in the morning. Maybe I can just take the rest of the day off? No, probably not. I need to schedule that group training session before next Wed, so I'll get that set up. While I am doing that, you are free to wander around the room looking at the effluvia of other people's lives. Big word, huh? We can all meet back at my desk before tomorrow's blog, OK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good one today randy!! what was it like in kindergarten for you? i remember riding a tricycle and wearing a hooped skirt for some strange reason...also wore rain hats, rainboots for the real rain that poored. i had what you call a "pixy" haircut and my teeth were i might say.... not too straight!! school pic was black & white. you hear from me once in awhile even though i am "anon"...pirates have a code name anyway, & normally travel by ship not by land!! i think my ship sunk, therefore am trvlng by my "ghost-car". have had one crash outside in the garden & one crash while practicing upstairs on the keyboard (note: the keyboard went down with me!) @ least didnt crash the car yet!