Thursday, November 04, 2010

Anxious, But Not Worried

I had my annual prostate cancer checkup yesterday. My numbers were zero, so that is good. However, they are concerned over something about my bladder, so I go back in two weeks. So, y'all can pray for a good final result.

Right now, I am not worried about Clarity of Vision, either. I have been coming up with new ideas to keep it going. Of course, that does not mean any of you will find it funny. Hey, you're the ones reading this.

Four meetings today. Kinda back to normal, huh? 88F temperature today. Kinda back to normal for that, too. One thing that was not normal was trying a new place for dinner last night. We went to Elephant Bar. We got a good coupon in the mail and I decided we needed to treat ourselves. It was pretty good, a nice change, and about the same price as Chili's.

I found out that another member of our team is leaving next week. What is going on here? Can't we all just get along?

On my Stupidest Things Ever Said desk calendar, yesterday's was funny.
Dialog in an American film: It's a tough call.
Subtitle as it appeared in Europe: It's hard to make a phone call.

That makes me wonder, because when we lived in Mexico, I would watch the Spanish subtitles for English-speaking shows to help reinforce my Spanish. Who knows what kinds of things like that may have occurred?

Well, we don't want a layoff to occur, do we? So, let's all get to work for the day. We'll have time for chat again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

I have been out at a client that blocks all blogs so I am just catching up on yours! Love all the Fall Break Trip pics!