Friday, June 04, 2010

We Made It Again

Another Friday is here. While you may want to get your weekend on right now, you should probably wait until after the workday finishes. That is what I plan to do.

Today's CoV is a Venn Diagram classifying how I would describe the types of humor included in the daily cartoon. Yup. It's a math lesson and cartoon all rolled up in one. Who else gives you that?
I do not like the traffic getting our of this cul-de-sac in the afternoons. However, if the only alternative is staying even later, then I'll deal with it. I'm just saying, don't come in here between 3pm and 6pm.

What's up for the weekend? We shall see. How about you?

Prayer request: My sister's oldest son, Paul, went into the hospital last night for abdominal bleeding. He is on antibiotics and if he is not better today, they will have to do more testing. So, let's pray that he is better and they can find the cause quickly. To make matters worse, his wife and daughter are out of town, so I am sure they are anxious.

I had best get to work so I can get out of here on time. You'd better get to work, too. I'll be back on Monday, but then out of pocket until the following Tuesday. No, you'll be fine. You won't even have to check the blog every two hours like you do now. Come on, you know you do that.

No comments: