Friday, June 18, 2010

Collegian Humor for Cabud

Let's all think back to our college days and imagine what we might have done for term papers if they had been as accessible as they are now on the internet. Might we have looked around a bit? Some of us, maybe. Well, not my readers. So, Keith's youngest son, Caleb, recently wrote an amazingly complex paper that was well reviewed. So today's cartoon intimates that he found an unimpeachable source to create it for him. Of course it's a joke, people. Anyway, the name is because his niece, Emily, calls him Cabud.
I used Dad's media card reader last night and was able to recover the RAW files from our trip. Yeah! Now, I need to get a machine that can run the latest version of iPhoto (which is where all my previous photos live) and Photoshop and I can publish some shots of New Orleans and family.

The girls arrive at the house today around 1pm. Hopefully, I can get out a little early. I am sure we will swim tonight and get them nice and tired so they will sleep all night. At least, I know I will get nice and tired and sleep all night.

So, remind me that Dominion is a good game when I am ready to buy another one. No hurry since it is around $50. And if we want to play with more than four, we have to buy an expansion game for another $50. Gaming is not cheap.

I am a bit disappointed that the Lakers won last night. I was pulling for Boston. Mom said Neen used to watch the Celtics back in the day.

The clock on the wall says it is time to get to work. I wish that clock would mind its own business. Have a good Father's Day weekend. I will be visiting mine on Sunday, whether he likes it or not.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Good post, but the title made me think about "pouty lips" rather than college students.