Monday, June 07, 2010

It Is My Friday

We head out to New Orleans in the morning for a brief vacay and a family reunion nearby. So please do not waste your time sitting around your computer waiting for the next CoV. It will be a week from Tuesday before it will be back.

Now, that does not mean there may not be a post between now and then. You never know what I might do, although that also depends on finding internet access. Who knows? Maybe the leaking oil corroded the wires that provide the link? Still, I would say do not sit around waiting. Go out. Have a life. Have a beignet. I plan to.

Another statistics-based CoV. Sorry for you non-math types. Let me break it down for you. It is a self-deprecating cartoon implying the majority of them are weird and none are worth reading. I actually do have some stats on which cartoons have been commented on, but this is not about seriousity.

Dad loaned me his Mac laptop to load all my photos onto so I could leave for vacation with empty memory cards. That is done, but I have not taken the time to upload any for here. In fact, weirdly enough, I did not even carry my camera to the beach or The Grove on Saturday when I was in LA because I did not have room on my cards. Lyndsay got a bunch of shots, though, although you'll need to find her on Facebook to see them. Maybe I'll have her burn me a disc with them so I can share a few here. Several were cute. I even tried a couple of nighttime fountain shots.

I have heard that a certain naval family in transition between FL and CA is in town. I'll have to scoot by and say hey tonight. The main thing for tonight, though, is to pack for trip to New Orleans. Yeah!

OK, I am signing off for now. As they say in the movies, "Let's not say goodbye. Let's say 'See You Later.'" So, see you later.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

I was hoping y'all might be able to drop by. Hope to see you this evening. Thanks for the CoV.

Lindsay Ward said...

Being a math type, I thought the CoV was funny. Of course since I'm a regular follower, it made more sense in context of the last CoV. Have fun in New Orleans.

Brenda said...

Thanks for stopping by even if it was only for the food! Have a great trip and I look forward to seeing some great pictures when you return