Thursday, June 03, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I did get the shower cartridge replaced, but then I forgot to check this morning if it reduced the leak inside the wall. I'll try to remember to check on that in the morning. I did not get the toilet wax ring done last night.

I talked to the Disneyland crew last night. Kathie and Kendall had just ridden a ride when the others took Bella to a ride that Kendall is not big enough for yet. The weather is apparently cooperating and it was a nice day. That's good. I forgot to ask if it was very crowded.

Without Kathie there to say "Honey, you need to get going," I fell back asleep this morning and did not get to work until 20 minutes later than normal. So, let me drop a CoV on you...
and then, sign off for the day. Sorry for my brevity. Check the Clarity of Vision blog for an explanation of why I chose rainbow chard for the title of the cartoon.

No comments: