Thursday, June 17, 2010

From One of the Small People to You

Did you hear anything about the statements by the CEO of BP yesterday? He noted that they cared, and so does Obama, about the "small people." As you can imagine, the commentary by the radio announcers I listen to on the way home had a field day with that. They are guessing he had a phrase in mind in his native language and mis-translated when he spoke in English. Anyway, that made me decide to create a CoV about how they could maybe spin the disaster into a positive, at least for them.
The cat came back! After being gone for a week, we heard Chino last night in a storage shed of our neighbor. I know the grandgirls will be glad, and Alison is, too. It brings to mind a song from Sesame Street years ago called "The Cat Came Back."

I have not gotten my RAW files off the memory card yet. I may have to go to a Photo company or a Computer company. No, I will not lose any photos if I cannot recover them, but there are a few that I would really like to have the RAW file for use in Photoshop. The only thing I do not have another copy of is the XLS of physical and email addresses of everyone.

Speaking of granddaughters, I heard they are spending the night Friday so Kyle and Lyndsay can celebrate their fifth anniversary. Whoo Hoo. And congrats on reaching the five year mark.

Hey, is it time for another vacation yet? No, I don't have any days yet, but let's work something out.

OK, if I cannot take vacation, I guess I'd better do some work so I can earn more days off. Y'all enjoy the sweet anticipation of knowing some photos are coming soon.

No comments: