Friday, June 25, 2010

A Toy Story Weekend

We are planning on seeing Toy Story 3 tomorrow with the granddaughters. While I know it costs more, I am thinking we should see it in 3D, What do you think? Will you pay an extra $3 or so to see 3D? After that, we will head over for a game night. Kyle said to be sure and include our Wii controllers.

We had a nice, cooling time in the pool last night, and Bella did a great job practicing swimming with her folks. They both start swimming lessons soon and it seems Bella is ready.

Today's Clarity of Vision is about how we can interpret the same set of words more than one way and the consequences of same.

I used to use the Title field to sort my cartoons by publication date. In Windows 7, you can no longer access that field. I just did a Google search on how to get there and many people are quite upset with the loss of this functionality. While I do not have the option of returning to XP as many of them did, I am not sure it is severe enough to want that anyway. Still, it is a loss of convenience for me.

Right now, we have three cooking-related shows we are watching, and it is confusing me as I try to remember which contestants are on each show. Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef and Next Food Network Star. Last night, we watched Top Chef.

Yesterday, we tied our record low humidity with 2%. Apparently, we have reached that five times. They said it would be highly unlikely to get below that, It did make for some nice cooling after we got out of the pool for dinner, though. So, last night, I set up the humidifier when we went to bed.

I need to get my workday started, so I am leaving you now. Don't forget to scoot by Lindsay's blog and see how she is faring on trying to post one picture a day. We've seen bridges and babies and all sorts of things.

No comments: