Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Third 'Second' Cartoon

OK, that is enough on how someone can misinterpret phrases whose middle word is 'second.' Here, read it and let's move on.
I used my new pool vacuum stuff last night and it looks so nice. Now I just need to replace the fill valve so it will not overfill and all will be golden. Or at least a lovely blue like pools should be.

Alison took on an enormous challenge last night. She is trying to get me to be able to play Luigi in the Mario Wii game with some level of.... Well, skill is too strong of a word. More like without total embarrassment. We played for about 30 minutes and I only went through about 11 lives. That is pretty good, but it is more like she was playing cautiously than I was demonstrating any gaming knowledge. Oh well, I've got to try.

Hey, y'all check out Lindsay's daily photos and drop her a comment. I know she would appreciate it. I think Brenda put up some new shots recently, too.

Speaking of photos, I brought in one of my photo books to show that lady on my team who also runs a photo business. I came away still not knowing if she thought I took good shots or not. Oh well. They are good enough for me. I do want to create a book from the New Orleans trip, but I need to contact Rick, Keith and Carey to get copies of their shots. Would one of you remind me?

I think I am creatively empty today, so I will leave you with on final thought. No, I guess I won't, since no final cleverality came to me. I'll try to stay hydrated today and be on top of my game tomorrow.

No comments: