Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Like Betty White

We watched Hot in Cleveland last night, the new Betty White sitcom. I liked her character, but am not totally impressed with the others, played by Wendy Malick, Jane Leeves and Valerie Bertinelli. I will certainly give it another try. We did not get around to Wii-ing last night (well, how would you make Wii into a verb?). I definitely liked her when she hosted SNL.

As you can guess from today's CoV, it seems my mind is jumping between thoughts too quickly today. Let's see if I can concentrate enough to finish this post.
Swimming party at our place tonight. Sure, we had to pick the first 112F day to do this. At least we won't worry about being too cool.

Sure enough, I have already flipped over to email and started thinking about work. This could be a scatterbrained day. I think I will leave you. I imagine each of you has your own To-Do list, so go on. To-Do it.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Well, thanks for the invite, but your pool is out of my 100 mile radius of travel the Navy will allow without a request chit. Hope y'all have fun!