Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Finale..or Is It Finally?

The Olympics are finally winding down. Are you glad or sad or wish they already had? So, the regular shows will return and my DVR will start to fill up again. We watched some events, but did not worry if we missed anything. Now, the question is, will CoV also return to regular themes? Even I don't know that. For today, though, we stay in my own version of the Olympic Village.
We held our weekly Survivor party last night and rooted for our favorite Hero or Villain. I will not say who was voted out in case any of you have it recorded and have not watched yet. Whoever it was did not bother us, though. Yes, we are a ruthless crowd. No one named Ruth was there with us last night.

The girls are coming over to spend Saturday night. It is supposed to rain, so we are still deciding what we will do. Maybe we'll just stay home.

Are there any movies out right now that we want to see? I don't know. Do y'all want to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie? I am sure we will, and probably in 3D at IMAX. Watching the trailers on TV makes it look like this will have more of the traditional 3D stunts of things flying into your face than other movies we recently saw in 3D at IMAX. Did Avatar spoil us? Maybe.

Well, it is work time now. I have enjoyed our visit, but I must be going. I cannot stay,I came to say I must be going. I'm glad I came but just the same
I must be going. Those are the words to a famous song sung by Groucho Marx in Animal Crackers. Enough. See you next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gentlemen? Hungadunga, hungadunga, hungadunga:

Keith said...

I'll do anything you say. In fact I'll even stay. But I must be going.