Thursday, February 04, 2010

Fear Not, For I Have Tidings of LOST

I am going to mention LOST in CoV today, so if you don't want to read it, you are missing out.And if you don't watch it, then you regain one hour of your life each week, but miss out on youth-enhancing brain-bending mind-altering programming.

I have had a cold for a week or so, and today, Kathie is feeling under the weather. Sorry, Dear.

Work is utter and total chaos, and that is just writing this blog. The rest of the day seems like a piece of cake. That doesn't sound right. I think maybe this is the easy part and the rest of the day is madness. Yeah, that sounds right.

So, I followed up with the folks about Avatar and they were captivated by it, just like Kathie and Kyle and I. Come on, the rest of you. Have you seen it yet? Get out there and be part of the next $1.8B it earns. And let me know when you have seen it. Has anyone seen it in 2D? I wonder how it fares? Of course, if you do not see 3D first, it may be fine, although the story was totally predictable.

Well, we made it to Friday Eve. Let's keep going just another couple of days and then the weekend.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Does playing on the computer while your husband watches Lost in the same room count as watching? If not, I'll have to find another youth-enhancing activity.