Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I'd Imagine the Saints ARE Marching In

Let's give a final nod of congrats to the New Orleans Saints and send them off to their celebrations with a little CoV.
I forgot my wallet this morning, and it happens to be the day I have to drive downtown for a meeting. And two weeks ago, I got that photo radar ticket on the way back from this meeting. I'll drive carefully, I promise.

Last night's House was different, and interesting, but not our favorite. No details in case anyone who watches the show has not seen it. I do think it is funny that one of the team members is named Thirteen. Ali remembered her character's real name. I did not.

I missed the Betty White commercial Sunday, but I do have the game on DVR. People were talking about it yesterday. Which one did y'all like?

No comments: