Friday, February 12, 2010

A Rose is a Rose

We are coming up on VD and it could get ugly. Yep, it is almost Valentine's Day, and if any of you husbands don't do something for your better half, it will not go down well. Don't tell, but I will be taking out my cutie for breakfast on Saturday. And then, I will go get my wife and take her to lunch. Ha ha. I am sooo clever. I don't know if there is a movie we want to see or not. I'll check on that tonight. She did say not to spend money on flowers, so today's cartoon is not from experience this week.
I think we are seeing the granddaughters tomorrow night. I will take my camera.

Speaking of photos, a coworker is working on her first photo book from Blurb. Did you try it yet? Like me, she is tailoring the layout on many pages.

Also speaking of photos, I am already chomping at the bit for the shots I hope to take in New Orleans in June. We are traveling with my siblings and folks to a family reunion and have a few days in New Orleans first. Cool. Actually, it will most likely be warm and muggy. Oh well. By then, PHX will be hot and dry. And hot.

We are decreasing carbs and increasing protein in our house. Now, we just need to eat it. Don't you hate it that, when you try something like that, you end up wanting what you cannot have? I recently learned that I LOVE the yeast rolls at Texas Roadhouse. Well, maybe for my birthday.

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Those are the BEST rolls EVER!