Monday, February 01, 2010

Back to the Work-A-Day World

It seems that every weekend ends with another week. What's up with that? And I hope that my having to reboot my machine so that the browser will work does not portend bad things for the week. No, of course it doesn't. So let's get started.



OK, now that CoV is out of the way, let me remind you that I posted yesterday, so take a look backwards for a shot of granddaughter's playing with bubbles. There are more, but I was in a hurry so that Kendall could look at pictures on the computer.

Lyndsay is back from her trip to see Donny and Marie in Vegas. She said it was awesome and life-changing and that she hopes to go back at least one more time before they end their run in October. Well, she actually said it was fine and what you would expect. It was not totally what I expected since they did not open with I'm a Little Bit Country.

I have already lost too much time due to my reboot, so off to work I go. I will talk to you soon.

No comments: