Monday, February 22, 2010

A Tale That'll Curl Your Hair

Well, this may not be a tale that impressive, but today's Clarity of Vision does have a similarly themed topic.
Wow! This cold will not go away. I missed two days of work last week (hence, no CoV postings on Thursday and Friday). I went to church yesterday, but could not sing. I missed the East Valley Chorale concert last night. I am back at work today, but still have a bad throat. Oh well.

We did not see Isabella or Kendall this weekend. And since I was home, I posted some photos from Valentine's Day. Take a look at the prior blog entry.

I am betting today will be crazy as I try to get caught up at work.

Alison finished and e-filed her US and AZ tax returns. Ours is mostly done, but I want to double check our medical information. Thanks, Turbo Tax.

I chatted with a friend in Kentucky who grew up in Malaysia. Isn't it weird how unusual it is that these types of things are no longer unusual? She's doing fine, by the way.

OK, time to jump into work. Hopefully, I'll swim and not sink. Until tomorrow.

Finally, Happy Birthday, Mom!!

1 comment:

SRJB said...

The Malaysian living in KY would like to know what SION is please (first panel of CoV)? :) Ever since you picked on Alison's home sick sentence, I just find it fun to pick on your blog... I know - it's a good thing I don't blog!